It’s that time of year. Your Philadelphia area business has upcoming events, presentations, and important meetings on the calendar.
Is your facility as ready as you are for these important events?
If the answer is no, you’re in luck. Clean Care Services is here to make sure your facility’s floors and carpets are in pristine condition so you can put your best foot forward. We do not require long-term contracts, so when you’re pressed for time and in need of a major one-time cleaning, we are here for you.
We will work with you to determine what services will be needed and schedule a time to clean your floors after-hours so you can get back to business. Once our team is finished, you’ll be left with a clean and professional work space that you can be proud of.
The only thing you’ll be left wondering is why you didn’t call Clean Care Services sooner!
Give us a call today to schedule your appointment at (610) 960-4612.
When running a business, it is important to never overlook the details.
You would never dream of neglecting a customer, or forgetting to follow up on an important lead. You always make sure that your employees are friendly and dressed professionally, but are you taking the same level of care to make sure your facilities are clean and ready to make a great impression?
If not, it’s time to get started. Here are a few frequently asked questions from our clients that will help you get started!
- What type of clients does Clean Care Services LLC serve? We serve all commercial facilities, which can include property managers, facility managers, universities, schools, hospitals, assisted living, banquet halls, country clubs, retails stores, etc.
- Can your company tailor services to the specific needs of my business? Yes, we can tailor a program suited to fit your facilities needs. From a one time restoration cleaning to a maintenance program. We will work with you to create a custom plan.
- Does Clean Care Services work with any national accounts? We work with multiple national accounts and would be happy to add yours to our schedule!
- Do you require long-term contracts? No, we do not require long-term contracts.
- Are you fully insured? Yes! We are fully insured and meet all insurance requirements.
- Are your services environmentally friendly? Yes, we only use environmentally safe, green products.
- How do I know which services my company will need? We will complete a free, no obligation analysis of your facility. After this initial consultation, we will structure a maintenance plan that is best suited for your needs.
- How often do I need to have my commercial carpets cleaned? It depends on your facility and the type of foot traffic that occurs. Each building is different in their own unique way.
- Can you clean all types of commercial flooring? We clean all types of carpet, vinyl composition tile (VCT) which we strip & wax, laminate flooring and rubber floors.
- Can you come to my business after-hours? Yes, most of our work is completed after business hours. This way you can get your work done and have your carpet or floors professionally cleaned for the next business day.
If you’re still not sure, or don’t see the answer to your question above, just give us a call at 610-960-4612 for expert advice from Clean Care Services LLC.
Did you know that your business is a huge germ collector during the harsh winter months? If not, then you must keep reading! During the winter months, most business’s see more than their fair share of foot traffic, which can bring in snow, salt, water, dirt, grime, and more.
In turn, this causes the following:
- Deep set-in stains
- Carpeting will begin to deteriorate
- Carpeting may feel rigid and stiff
- Bacteria, germs and more
To ensure the safety and health of the professionals working within your business, it’s best to hire a professional commercial carpet cleaning company, such as Clean Care Services LLC of Philadelphia, PA to get rid of all the dirt and grime. Clean Care Services offers fairly priced estimates, prompt appointments and efficient carpet cleanings that will make your business feel brand new!
Don’t wait until the last minute and call Clean Care Services LLC at (610) 960-4612 today, to restore and renovate the appearance of your business this Spring!
Clean Care Services is proud to announce that they are now offering post construction cleaning services in Philadelphia, PA and the surrounding areas.
What are the benefits:
- Construction/Tenant Move Outs Can Be Messy and Disorganized – We will clean up this area quickly and efficiently.
- Safe Cleaning Supplies – We will use safe cleaning substances for clean up.
- Experienced & Knowledgeable – We know where to look for the mess and what areas may accumulate more dust and dirt over time, that are hard to reach.
Make the first impression for your new office building a good one and contact Clean Care Services for their post construction cleaning services for tenant fit out today!
Philadelphia is one of the largest markets in the United States. Facility and property managers are looking for a company that they can trust. When looking for a commercial carpet cleaning company, make sure they have at least 5 years or more experience in this field. Most companies fail in their first few years due to lack of knowledge or incorrectly running a business.
A professional experienced in carpet cleaning will have adequate knowledge about different types of carpet and their fibers. Therefore, he or she will use only such cleaning procedures that are suitable for the carpet type at your business place.
Look for a guarantee. A professional firm will provide a 100 percent guarantee for their work and also follow-up services if any issues occur within 14 to 30 days after their work is completed.
Maybe you think about cleaning your office carpeting only when someone spills coffee or tracks in dirt from outside. But a regular approach to carpet cleaning can actually make your carpet last longer, look better and so much more! Call Clean Care Services today to get a free commercial carpet cleaning estimate. We can also schedule a no obligation demonstration and let you see the results for yourself. It is a lot more expensive to replace carpet than it is to maintain it.
The outcome of carpet cleaning depends not only on the method but on the training, experience and knowledge of the technician using the cleaning method.
Rest assured that your carpet is in experienced and professional hands when you call Clean Care Services, LLC. You will see and love the results. We Guarantee It!
Commercial carpet cleaning is not something that can be handled by inexperienced workers with inadequate machinery. To get the best use out of carpets in a commercial environment requires trained technicians who know what chemicals and application processes are required for any given situation. Don’t let that very expensive asset get ruined.
At Clean Care Services we see and hear about some amazing inconsistencies occurring in the industry. Carpets require a different approach depending on their composition and the wrong approach will quite likely ruin the carpet or at the very least, shorten the carpets life cycle.